Saturday, May 12, 2012

Set Point

Well I have realized that I have reset my body's set point to be higher than it should be. And I found a way to counteract this. If I lose just 10% of my body weight which would be basically 16 lbs., and then maintain this for a few months It will begin to reset my set point. 143 for a few months is something I can live with being almost 160lbs is bad and I am aware of this. The easiest way to do this is eat healthy and exercise. Which I am going to do to the best of my abilities. I hope that in 2-3 months I can have reached my goal. And honestly making myself accountable would also be the best way to do this too. So if I post what I eat here and maybe post these on my facebook as well and I believe people read them then I will feel more accountable. Tomorrow I am going to weigh in and then post my weight at night Tomorrow I will have a food journal entry and hopefully an exercise one too. I'll do these all seperate and post my weight on here and Sunflowers. My ideal weight currently is 143 overall I'm hoping for 125-130 But good things take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment