Monday, May 7, 2012

Weight Watchers

Ok so I am not the best at this food journaling thing :p. But I have learned I am a high carb type of individual.. very high carb. So I figured out the weight watcher pointsplus system lol all from the lovely internet. and I get like 26 points a day plus 49 as a weekly allowance on top of it. Unless I work out then I earn more. Which I should work out anyways I have been up since 9:30 and have ran through those 26 points already. I had two pieces of white toast with raspberry jam a keebler pbj cracker snack and peanut butter cheese cracker snack. Oh and I had a green enchilada sauce chicken enchilada... I guessed on the points being about 10 there because my boyfriends gma made it so I have no idea how much of what was in it lol. Just erring on the side of caution. So if I ate more fiber I could eat more stuff. i have no idea if there was fiber in the enchiladas so :(  well I'm hoping to figure out a way to follow this and not be hungry or to get a healthy eating style and exercising style to lose weight


No comments:

Post a Comment